What is Gas Rewards!
Gas Rewards! is a program for earning cents per gallon (CPG) fuel rewards discounts at Gordy’s Market grocery stores for redemption on any grade of fuel purchased at participating Holiday or Mega Co-op convenience stores and partnering locations. Visit gordys.com/gasrewards or megacoop.com for a complete list of fuel centers.
How Do I Apply To Earn Gas Rewards!
- Mega Co-op Membership (Gas Rewards! & Other Co-op Benefits): Apply by filling out an application at any participating Holiday or Mega Co-op locations (Inquire at participating locations or visit megacoop.com for details on becoming a Co-op Member).
- Gordy’s Card: Ask for a Gas Rewards! card upon check out!
How Do I Earn Gas Rewards!
While shopping at any Gordy’s Market grocery store, simply look for items that have the Gas Rewards! tag displayed. By scanning your card and purchasing those items, you can earn fuel rewards discounts. Card must be scanned to receive Gas Rewards!
How Do I Know My Gas Rewards! Balance
Your Gas Rewards! balance will display at the bottom of your Gordy’s grocery receipt whenever your card is scanned. It will display the item(s) that awarded, how many rewards were earned, your current balance and when previously earned rewards will expire. You can also review your balance online at www.gordys.com or www.megacoop.com. Rewards are valid for 21 days from date awarded.
Where Can I Redeem My Gas Rewards!
You can redeem your Gas Rewards! at any Mega CO-OP convenience store, participating Holiday store and other partnering locations. Visit gordys.com/gasrewards or megacoop.com for a complete list of fuel centers.
How Do I Redeem My Gas Rewards!
While at any participating Holiday or Mega Co-op location, insert your magnetic stripe enabled Mega Co-op or Gordy’s card at the pump* or show your card to the cashier. To redeem Gas Rewards! you must have a card that matches the card # on which the rewards were earned.
If you choose to authorize the redemption of your card’s rewards, then the total available rewards will lower the price you pay per gallon. A minimum of .10 per gallon will be charged if your rewards balance exceeds the price per gallon of fuel.
*If you plan on paying for your fuel inside, do not swipe your card at the pump. Please have the cashier scan it inside.
Other Important Information…
- CARD MUST BE PRESENT and scanned for rewards to be awarded/redeemed. Rewards are not transferable and cannot be shared with non-matching card numbers. Receipts are not valid for the redemption of Gas Rewards!
- Rewards are valid for 21 days from the date they were earned and will expire at 11:59 pm on the date of expiration.
- Rewards are valid on up to 15 gallons during one fueling transaction and will not be applied to multiple pump, fuel grade or car transactions.
- If redeeming at the pump, the pump will shut off at 15 gallons. You may purchase additional fuel by restarting the pump.
- The full amount of rewards will be applied to fuel purchases. Partial rewards cannot be redeemed except when rewards exceed the price of fuel. Should your rewards balance exceed the price of fuel, the price of fuel will be reduced to 10¢ per gallon.
- Rewards earned above the current price per gallon of fuel will not show when redeeming, but will display on your receipt and remain on the card (at the original expiration date) until used or expired, whichever comes first. No other fuel discounts can be applied when rewards exceed the price of gas.
- Cards scanned either at the pump or inside, whether rewards were accepted for redemption or not, will be “locked-out” for a period of 20-30 minutes. At this time rewards may not be available for viewing or redeeming on additional transactions.
- Cash cannot be received in lieu of Gas Rewards! There is no cash back for this program.
- All discounts and promotions associated with this program may be discontinued or amended at any time.
Gas Rewards Questions:
Issuance – email@example.com
Redemption – firstname.lastname@example.org