COMMUNITY GIVING APPLICATION
- Each line on this application must be completed to be considered. (Referencing an attachment is not acceptable.)
- Due to the significant volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to each one.
- Contact for approved requests will be made by email or phone in advance of the event date. DO NOT CALL THE STORES TO FOLLOW UP. They do not have the information to respond.
- Questions about approved requests may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 715-839-5258.
Community Giving funds are limited to:
- 501(c)3 organizations
- Needs that benefit children and youth groups, families, wellness, or education
- COMMUNITIES SURROUNDING MEGA! CO-OP LOCATIONS IN WISCONSIN
Mega CO-OP will not consider applications of this type:
- Organizations, groups, or events not located in communities surrounding Mega! CO-OP locations and those outside of Wisconsin
- Political organizations or groups that engage in political activity
- Pageants or contestants
- Organizations requesting items to support operating or day-to-day expenses.
- Organizations that may discriminate for any reason on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, national origin, or sexual orientation.
- Requests to benefit personal interests. Mega CO-OP currently supports several non-profit organizations that provide assistance to individuals in a variety of circumstances.