The Value of Membership Starts Here
In our best effort to offer you the most value out of your cooperative membership when shopping at any of our 30+ Mega! CO-OP Holiday or Travel Stop stores, our team took our membership program and simply added more ways to SAVE at the pump and in our convenience stores.
Current Members: There’s nothing you need to do, but start using your card to save automatically! (You should be receiving your NEW cards in the mail, please contact Member Services at 715-839-5272 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or have not received your new cards by the end of April 2019)
JOIN TODAY AND SAVE (ALREADY A MEMBER? START SCANNING YOUR CARD TODAY!)
- $0.03/gallon fuel discount as patronage for being a CO-OP Member
- Additional $0.05/gallon fuel discount when paying with cash
- Earn cents per gallon and merchandise discount rewards on select items
- Mega! Member Days – More Savings
- Entertainment discounts for water & theme parks, movies, hotels, local
attractions and more
- Post-secondary education scholarships awarded annually to eligible
- CO-OP Members, Team Members, or their Dependents
- Apply Online Today or Visit Any of Our 30+ Mega! CO-OP Holiday or Travel Stop stores to apply in-person to start your Mega! CO-OP Membership today!
Use Your Mega! CO-OP Member Card and Take Advantage of These Exclusive Savings at Any of Our 30+ Mega! CO-OP Holiday and Travel Stop Stores Throughout Western Wisconsin.
*CPG = Cents Per Gallon **Budweiser and Busch Offers Do Not Run Entire Time, Check Start/End Date Below
- Buy 1 Bud Aluminum 8-12pk Earn $0.10 CPG
- Buy 1 Frito Lay 2-5oz Earn $0.03 CPG
- Buy 1 Michelob Stella Bottles 6pk Earn $0.10 CPG
- Buy 1 Michelob Stella Cans and Bottles 12pk Earn $0.20 CPG
- Buy 1 M&M King Size Earn $0.03 CPG
- Buy 1 Take 5 Gum Variety Earn $0.03 CPG
- Buy 2 Body Armor 28oz Earn $0.05 CPG
- Buy 2 Coca Cola Family 20oz Earn $0.05 CPG
- Buy 2 Smartwater 700mL-1L Earn $0.05 CPG
MEGA! CO-OP MEMBERSHIP
Mega! CO-OP, unlike commercial enterprises, is a member-owned business since 1935 that values our commitment to our members and the communities we serve. Members save more with our Mega! CO-OP Member Rewards Program!
We welcome customers to join if they reside locally in and around the communities we serve, as well as those outside these areas that frequent our stores throughout the year.
When you scan your membership card at any Mega! CO-OP convenience store (Mega! Holiday or Travel Stop) for ALL purchases – big, small, or non-fuel purchases – your qualified purchases are recorded on your membership account.
Your recorded purchases accumulate towards meeting the $500 minimum spending requirement per fiscal year to keep your membership active. (The fiscal year begins on the last Sunday of September in each year and ends on the last Saturday of September of the next year).
Additionally, your purchases as a member stay within the community. This enhances our community giving opportunities and creates jobs. When profitable, we return those profits to our members (members consent to take any patronage refund distributions into income).
In addition, you may also choose to become a stockholder for a one-time fee of $100. (Stockholders are extended voting rights when the $500 minimum purchase requirement is met). This is a non-dividend bearing stock and can only be sold back to the cooperative, per the discretion of the board, at par value.
Stockholders, also known as Voting Members, have a responsibility to their Co-op. Some responsibilities are:
• Be committed to the Co-op
• Spend the required purchase amount or more in goods or services per fiscal year
Additional responsibilities when spending requirements are met:
• Take part in the election process of the Board of Directors
• Vote on Article and Bylaw changes
• Attend the Annual Meeting to better understand what is happening within the Co-op
Other Stockholder opportunities include serving as a Nominating Committee Member or running for a Board of Director position.
A Co-op Membership may not be right for everyone and you don’t need to be a Co-op Member to shop us. If you have questions, contact Member Services at 715-839-5272 or email@example.com.
*Memberships are available for individuals and households only.
Mega! CO-OP reserves the right to add, remove, or amend benefits, rewards, discounts, and promotions associated with a Co-op membership at its discretion. Visit megacoop.com for more information, Terms and Conditions or to find a store near you.